The Lash Bar
[ see prices for Lash Treatments ]
The only way to be totally cherrylicious is with individual eyelash extensions! A relaxing and safe procedure that won’t damage your natural eyelashes. Looks and feels natural. Available in various lengths, curls, colours and thicknesses. Permanently curled to your desired look. No need to wear mascara again! Each lash extension is expertly applied to one of your natural lashes, one lash at a time. Perfect for any special occasion or for every day wear.
WARNING: Lashes are very addictive!
- Please arrive on time and without makeup. All appointments have set allocated times, therefore late arrivals = less lashes! Time spent removing makeup = less lashes!
- Please remove contact lenses before arrival.
- Relax – you are welcome to bring your MP3 or iPod to help relax during your procedure.
- No caffeine prior to lashing as this inhibits relaxation. You must be able to lay still during the procedure.
- If you have fair eyelashes we recommend tinting at least 48 hours prior.
Will they damage my natural lashes?
Our products are of the highest quality available. We are well-trained to ensure cherrylicious results without any damage to your lashes.
Do they hurt?
The process is totally relaxing – you are lying on a massage table with your eyes closed. Most clients fall asleep! (but ladies never snore!) Once applied your lash extensions will feel like your own!
How long will it take?
Allow approximately 2 hours for a full set. A refill requires 60-90 minutes.
How long will they last?
Up to 8 weeks depending on your natural lash cycle. We lose approx 3-5 lashes per day – a full set of new lashes regenerates every 60 – 90 days. To maintain your lashes looking glamorous we recommend a refiil every 3 – 4 weeks to replace new growth.
Do I need to give my lashes a break?
No. You can maintain them years long! So long as your natural lashes have not been compromised by a ‘bad lashing’.
Can I still go about my normal life?
YES! Eyelash extensions are not restrictive – you can exercise & swim with confidence.
Can I still wear eye makeup?
Yes! The best thing about eyelash extensions is – no need for mascara! However if you still wish to we can recommend a mascara suitable for extensions.
Are they safe to have done for contact lens wearers?
Yes, just remove your lenses before your lashing! You can put them back in immediately after.
View the Lashes Price List.