The $2 Impact
When you visit us there is a $2 green fee added to your booking to help the planet and change lives!
It's the greatest salon recycling program in the Southern Hemisphere! Up to 95% of the stuff used for your service is recycled or repurposed.
In 2019, Cherrybomb Beauty Parlour managed to recycle
- 250kg of paper
- 181 kg of metal
- 53L of excess chemicals back into water
- 125kg of plastics kept in circulation
- 37 kg of hair collected from this salon floor =
- 31 hair booms to soak oils spills
And don't forget, you only need to cut a 20cm ponytail to put towards charitable wigs for cancer & alopecia sufferers.
Looking for a new you?
We are your gals! Our speciality is hair makeovers - we love creating new looks to suit your lifestyle & budget. We will advise you on how to maintain your new style & give you tips on how to keep your hair looking fabulous at home, too!
Vintage hairstyling is a passion
We are your vintage specialist! Whether you are after a middy cut (traditional or modern), bettie bangs, waves, victory rolls, wet sets, bouffants - we have you covered! Era’s from 1920's thru to 1980's with makeup to match!
We can do it!
All our qualified hairdressers are very experienced (also trained in the unique Cherrybomb way of doing things) - we know what we are doing! Colour, extensions & styling is our thing!
Our Guarantee - leave happy with your service, or we re-do it for free!
- Must advise us within 48 hours of your service.
- We will re-do the service at no charge if service is not as asked for or to standard. - not if you simply change your mind or don't like what you have asked to be done.
- Must be done within 10 days of original appointment.
- Allergic reactions to any products are not the responsibility of the salon.
Remember to disclose any allergies & book in for a complimentary allergy test of any products we use prior to your appointment. Thank you
CANCELLATION POLICY: We appreciate minimum 24 hours notice of any cancellations or rescheduling of hair & beauty appointments to avoid a $50 cancellation fee. However, should we be able to fill your appointment there will be no charge. Thank you for your understanding.